Friday, November 30, 2007

this week


mmm...this week is very hard for me...so many problem happened this week...aiya...sabar2...kena byk sabar2...now, i feel lonely...lonely because i couldn't define my feeling...hehehe...mmm...so sunyi because now i was single again...huhu...so many things to think right now...thinking about ex...my new ex...hehehe...and also thinking about my elder mr. X...huhu...entah la...i also thinking about my sampling next week...seems like i didn't prepare and ready to sampling again especially this monsoon season...thinking about my lab...how to use the GC machine...thinking about my supervisor who threated me and naziah yesterday about PASCA...there are so many problem this week....i don't want to see my pesticides student actually...they made a report to my supervisor about me...huhu...sedih....they said i didn't help them during the lab work...huhu...selama ni dah byk tlg tapi dorang tak hargai pun....mmm...sabar2...thinking about 'balik kg'..huhu...xsbr nak ikt 
ude gi kl this 13th december...mmm.....entah la....but the points that i want to highlight here is i feel lonely now....huhu...hahaha...hara and ain have heir own work...mmmmm.........bowling jommmm!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nurul said...

hehe..sabaq...xpa2..jom p kl ramai2...