Monday, November 26, 2007

terrible day..



mmm...i was getting mad to someone which made me hurt today!
really made me angry!!
huh, should i forgive him hah???????
I HATE HIM!!!!!
really hate him!!!!
yaa....HE was stole my STANDARD SOLUTION!!!!!
arghhh.....i hate him!!!!!!
he never say any words to apologize..
after stole it, he give to final year student...
should i forgive him hah?
argh...........terrible day for me.
i only have that standard solution...
no money to buy others...
huhu....sedihnya....
kejamnye LELAKI tuh!!!!!!!!!


on the afternoon i saw somebody...
at pgc..
somebody who hurt me before
argh....i hate HER very much!!!!
bencinya nak tgk muka seketul tu...
SHE never say any words to me
but at the same time SHE chatt with ain n hara...
mmm...what u give, hopefully u get back then...
huhu...kejamnya aku nih....
(lantak la....)
 

No comments: