Wednesday, November 7, 2007

special thanks...

halu...now i was at my hometown, bentong...hahaha..i spend my time with my holiday this week...can't wait to go back to terengganu to look at my new house....hahaha...


mmm...i would like to give my appreciation or special thanks to my lovely housemates ude,hara n ain when i was hospitalised last week because of 'food allergic'....thank u so much to all of u n i will never forget what have u all done to me especially packing all my belonging and move to our new house...hehehe...can't wait to see all of u n enjoy together-gether (hehehe...rosakbahasa...lantokler)and then i would like to thanks to didi, naziah and kakina because they help me and give the courage to me...my housemates also give their encouragement...thanks to all of u and love u all...


thanks to kak NoZ, ah chong, abg yunus n K.E. because they help my housemates..i don't have much time to write more....so, lastly thanks to all of u....muahh...muahhhh





No comments: