Sunday, July 15, 2007

my conflict

huhuhu..i think this day is my tension day..i'm not tension with my lab work but i really tension with my 'best friend'. huhu....actually she is nice girl n very kind person..she also concern about her friends and other people...but the points is, i'm not comfortable with her concern...i'm tension when i've got her text or miss called from her...sometimes, it will make me moody the whole day...when my friend call her name, i'm really paranoid...phobia when i heard her name..i still don't know how to deal this problem....i'm pray to Allah to settle all this things..may Allah give me more patience to deal this problem....


in this case, i'm also have made my mistakes....hopefully in one day, she will forgive me for being rude to her...but now, it seems like sorry to be the hardest words for me..huhu....i want to deal my phobia first....i will always pray for better friendship with her....hopefully in one day...huhu....to a**a...please forgive me....i didn't mean it....huhu..



p/s : if i've made my grammar mistakes, please kindly give ur comment to improve my english...tq...

No comments: