Monday, February 4, 2008

The story behind my name...lauxurin...

huhu...this time i want to talk about my name?huh...where i've got my name hah?huhu...this name was given to me when i was in form 2...yes...form 2....i've got this name from shida...one of my close friend...
shida gave me that name because i went to PUSTAKA LAU everyday....huhu...EVERYDAY yer kawan2...mmm....i like to buy the references book n some stationary stuff...huhu....sometimes i bought it for my friends...especially bebudak asrama tuh....aini, shila n zalifah....kak pah kte...huhu...hard for me to remember their name after 5 years never see each other...huhu....reunion pun i tak pegi...hahaha...cam mana nak igt....mmm...from that time until now....shida still call me LAUXURIN when i'm back to my hometown...aiya....nama tuh dah melekat sebati dgn i..huhu...that's why i use this name for my blog....hahaha....

No comments: