Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hehehe...



Free Hit Counter



Hit Counters


alo....hehehe..yuhu...anybody's at home...hehehe....mmm....i think, i'm not blogging for a long time...actually i'm quite busy with my lab works n also my sampling...yesterday is my last sampling for pre-monsoon season...huhu...i have another 2 sampling for post-monsoon season..now, i'm busy with my presentation on this monday..huhu...so paranoid to present.hehehe...
a final year student has met me this morning....she's trying to understand the whole methods...mmm... a very good progress that i can see from her...but i feel sorry for her...i can't help her this evening because of Prof. Myers talk...but tomorrow, i promise to help her...because i've made her dissapointed n i can see it from her eyes....i'm so sorry....i will try to help her...hehehe...sometimes, if if we want something, we have to sacrifice the other thing...hehehe...

No comments: